The Syndicate OMNI is where precision meets efficiency. Developed to enhance ski progression in the slalom course at all speeds, this hybrid-width crossover shape is built with our ultra-high performance Carbon Fiber PVC Core Construction. The Syndicate Omni's Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need. The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we've enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns. HO Skis has taken the highly successful laminar textured ski base, SpeedSkin, and applied it directly to the carbon fiber base of the Syndicate skis! This Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin not only reduces ski drag/increases ski speed, it also reduces ski weight by 20% by eliminating the ski base graphic material.
- Syndicate Construction: A proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and ultra-lightweight PVC Foam Core Technology for a lighter more responsive ski that utilizes the world's top materials for unparalleled performance
- Flex-Frame: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- Hybrid Width: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Continuous Rockerline: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- Deep Concave: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag/increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block: Top of the line tournament fin and wing for unlimited customization
|Constructie||Carbon & PVC Foam Core|
De waardering van www.wakeboardonline.nl bij Webwinkel Keurmerk Klantbeoordelingen is 9.6/10 gebaseerd op 475 reviews.