The secret to a great fitting pair of gloves is in the proprietary cut pattern that can take years to perfect. Neoprene back-hand and finger gussets so the Aramid palm material stays tightly formed in a pre-curved second skin fit. Ergos easily convert to fingerless gloves by cutting in-between the sew lines on the fingertips. Double closure system and molded wrist pull strap make it a no brainer.
Glove sizing XX-SMALL X-SMALL SMALL MEDIUM LARGE X-LARGE XX-LARGE
US 5.5-6.5in 6.5-7.5in 7.5-8.5in 8.5-9.5in 9.5-10.5in 10.5-11.5in 11.5-12.5in
EU 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
• INSIDE-OUT CONSTRUCTION Look to the left. This is the best thing to happen to your gloves since someone thought to wear them.
• NEOPRENE STRETCH ZONE There are good places to have stretch in your glove and places you want it to have more resiliency. We put neo only in the zones you need to flex.
• ARAMID PALM Used in military and aerospace applications. This very durable material is great in marine applications and has strength five times stronger than steel.
• PRE-CURVED FINGERS There’s no reason for your hand to ever be open flat, so why would your gloves fit like that? Our pre-curved designs are magically formed to a skier’s hand position. Sorry. We just can’t tell you how it’s done.
• DOUBLE LAYERED PALM Two layers of Amara with a little padding in between for the best palm protection.